- Functioning properly
- Sleeping for the recommended number of hours a teenager should
- Revising for mocks
- Remembering where I put the present I bought for my secret santa 2 hours after it arrived
- Arriving at school 5 minutes before registration
- Writing my articles for the school magazine
- Reading more
- Eating healthily
- Speaking with other people
- Buying Christmas presents for people
- Making funny jokes that people other than me laugh at
- I have almost definitely failed my end of topic Physics test
- Getting to chapter 2 of The Catcher in the Rye, as I always start it at 23:00
- Caring about the way my eyebrows look
- Caring about the way my fringe looks (I’m so done btw)
- Posting photos on Instagram that I won’t delete
- Preventing myself from watching Gilmore Girls
- Starting things and actually finishing them
- Hiding my pure hatred of certain people
- Choosing my A-levels
- Drinking less caffeine
- Checking my emails
- Waving at people even though they weren’t looking at me
This was supposed to be uploaded on the 7th December. Two weeks ago.
And yes, I know, this is incomplete; I just wanted to enlighten you with a prime example of my failure. After all, this post is all about how crap I am at doing other crap.
So, just imagine a messy-haired, could-pass-as-a-drug-addict 15 year old girl who needs to go to bed, and has under eye circles bigger and more long lasting than the Tesco bags for life; but is up at 2:00am writing a pretty average blog post that probably won’t even generate a smirk. Yes. That; the image you are envisioning, is me. Little non-drug addict me. Congrats.
And as you wonder why you even clicked on this unfinished post, I do the same, but asks myself why I even considered publishing it.
Sorry and see you on Friday.
ps. mock exams can duck themselves