School life isn’t like how it’s depicted in the movies; the soundtrack is just internal screaming and the class-clowns are disruptive little shi…
Symptoms are as follows:
- You are constantly rude to teachers.
- You are constantly rude to younger students.
- You are constantly rude to your peers.
- Tbh you are constantly rude to everyone, it’s hard to tell when you aren’t.
- It is for that reason why most are scared of you. Including teachers.
- In addition to Year 7s being terrified of bumping into you in the corridor, the teachers don’t like your presence that much either. Even if you can’t see it yourself.
- You make jokes that no one finds funny apart from you. In fact you probably think that you are absolutely hilarious; the next best comedian to come out of a grammar school in Bucks (and as most people hate grammar schools, your background won’t win you over).
- And the god-awful jokes you don’t make are usually ignorant and/or completely insensitive.
- You don’t care about school, meaning that you: have a complete disregard for school rules, disrupt EVERY SINGLE LESSON and end up in detention almost every day.
- You are insecure, but take it out on others.
- You aren’t trustworthy, and so have few close friends (#sorrynotsorry)
- You are annoying to everyone but yourself and your friends.
- You make fun of people who have no social life (ie me).
- You are pretty attention seeking and have bags of confidence most people wish they have.
- However, the most annoying thing about you is that you act stupid when in reality you are the total opposite: incredibly smart.
- You also create a “hard” persona; acting aggressive when questioned (rightfully).
Do you relate? If so, you are probably an asshole. An annoyingly smart and time-wasting asshole.
- Fuck off
- Show off your intelligence rather than your ignorance
- Refrain from general rudeness
- Only contribute in lessons when you have something actually worthwhile to say
- Pipe down a bit
- Try to understand other people, and acknowledge that not everyone you call a ‘loser’ deserves that title.
- Be nice to teachers please
- Don’t slut shame (or any kind of shame)
I hope more people would take my advice on the last few points.